Thursday, September 10, 2009

My promises to you as FINAL BOSS.

As your FINAL BOSS, I promise to have a really huge base loaded with hideous monsters and to have a group of elite minions who I will send out to do my evil bidding. I will commit atrocities and destroy civilizations, but only after the heroes have looted all valuables from the locales, unless they're stupid and don't bother to pick up all the items. In my final battle, I will have a swirling, psychedelic background that will threaten to give people seizures and at least five forms, so that hard core heroes will not be disappointed. I promise to disguise myself as a hero and help them out, to maneuver them into helping me get what I want.

All in all, I promise to be evil, devious, merciless and really, really awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment